About the Deal
The MiiDeals Atlanta deal guru says: Check out these savings from Groupon!
Hotel at a Glance: AAA Four Diamond Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Located in downtown Atlanta’s Centennial Park District, the 4-star Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to the 24-hour news network’s world headquarters and within walking distance of Centennial Olympic Park. The closest hotel to the Georgia Dome, the award-winning luxury property exemplifies posh with an impressive marble lobby and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Within walking distance: Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola museum
- Where you’ll stay: Deluxe rooms offer sweeping views of the skyline and Centennial Olympic Park.
- Upscale American cuisine is served in the hotel’s Prime Meridian Restaurant.
- Pool with a view: The heated pool on the sixth floor overlooks the CNN Center.
- Recharge with a hot-stone or aromatherapy massage at the onsite Serenity Spa.
- Press accolades: The hotel is a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner. US News & World Report notes that “while recent guests applaud the central location…and added amenities, they save most of their praise for the property’s friendly employees.”
Atlanta, Georgia: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia’s northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world’s busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country’s largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city’s midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. One of the world’s largest aquariums with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Great savings like this can't be missed!
Terms & Conditions:
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. $5 daily Georgia hotel fee added at purchase.